Ritual of Venus: the Goddess of Love and Beauty
According to Roman mythology, Venus is considered the Goddess of Love and Beauty and guarantees powers of seduction to those who worship her. She is equivalent to the Goddess Aphrodite of Greek mythology and is seen as the ideal of female beauty. There is a ritual of Venus that can help you find the path to seduction and your emotional happiness.
Ritual of Venus: how to do it
It’s recommended to perform the ritual on a Friday. The ritual of the Goddess Venus can be performed by both women and men. Women become more seductive and uninhibited and men attract greater attention, increasing their power of conquest. The person you want to conquer is more delighted with your actions, more seduced, more connected to you.
You will need:
- 1 Rose Quartz crystal;
- 1 bowl with water;
- 1 pink rose;
- 1 red rose;
- 1 spray of love: there are several versions of this spray, there are some made with natural ingredients such as passion fruit, which has attractive properties, and others that have oxytocin, a hormone that stimulates love, pleasure and seduction;
- Your perfume;
- 1 white cloth;
- 1 strainer;
- 1 glass bottle with stopper.
Then, you need to do:
- Put your Rose Quartz in the bowl half filled with water.
- Go defoliating the roses, first the pink one, then the red one, while saying around high: “May Venus, the goddess of love and passion, bring warmth and happiness to my heart!”
- After you finish defoliating the two roses, pour 3 times the spray of love into the bowl.
- Drop 3 drops of your favorite perfume into the mix.
- Place a white cloth to cover the bowl and place it next to a window all night.
- The next day in the morning, strain the contents of the bowl into the glass bottle with a stopper. Place the rose quartz on your nightstand.
- Put two drops of this mixture behind your ear every day, until it ends.