Zero in Numerology: discover its mysterious meaning
Zero in Numerology has a particularly interesting role, since many specialists in the area consider it a representation of nothing (emptiness), the whole (absolute), the indeterminate, infinity, and the latent potential of the individual.
The figure of zero in Numerology project us to the image of the circle, and with it, to the idea of cycles (beginnings and ends, death, rebirth); and the Cosmic Egg (mythical symbol of the new beginnings and the creation of the Universe).
As you will remember, zero in Numerology usually disappears in addition and reduction operations; furthermore, it is not assigned a specific weight or value in the alphanumeric table.
However, its presence in the date of birth, numerological map, calculations, or the absence of certain numbers in the name, indicates that the subject will have to make an additional effort to develop his potential to 100%.
In other words, the individual is responsible for using the zero in his favor or against him, transforming it into a “resonance box” for his own energy, or in a vacuum that will hinder the processes.
Zero in Numerology: interpretation
When we say the zero in Numerology speaks to us of latent potential, we are talking about something that has not yet materialized.
Zero provides great inner strength, which can be channeled into releasing self-imposed limitations, personal growth, and transformation processes, internal and external.
The number that is presented associated with zero, will offer us clues about those topics or areas of life, in which the subject will face the greatest challenges, or especially significant changes.
In this sense, and broadly speaking:
- Number 10: points to the preservation of individuality; personal transformation; and staying open (and receptive) to new opportunities;
- The 20th: talks about setting common (and lofty) goals; create alliances and friendships; to promote teamwork; and understand the value of giving and receiving;
- The 30th: encourages creativity, joy of living, and self-expression of the natural talents of being;
- Number 40: emphasizes fulfilling commitments and duties (the value of the word given); efficiency in tasks; connect with intuition and prosperity; build trust and material stability;
- The 50th: refers to exercising the ability to adapt; overcome personal insecurity; seek the inner truth; and understand the concept of freedom, as something not abstract;
- The 60th: refers to maintaining balance / harmony between the internal and external world; cultivate collaborative actions, and a coherent scale of values. Beware of religious intolerance;
- The 70th: it supports self-knowledge, the search for universal truths, and how to put into practice the ideas related to the expression of spirituality;
- The 80th: it is a sign of connection with the Whole, but it also involves challenges associated with leadership, the practical aspect of life, and the management of wealth.
- The 90th: highlights universal love, compassion, and the potential for expansion; however, prejudice, discrimination and attachment will need to be overcome.
A practical example
When analyzing Mary’s date of birth, we find that she was born on October 20. Despite the fact that 20 will be converted into 2 in the numerological reduction process (20 = 2 + 0 = 2), it is essential to remember that 20 presents the constitution of alliances and friendships and teamwork, as a relevant aspect in the life of the subject.
In the same way, if in the calculation of the life path number of Mary (sum of all the digits of the date of birth), the preliminary result is 90, we will consider the overcoming of prejudices and attachment, as a particular challenge on the way to the evolution of the individual; beyond the final total being 9 (90 = 9 + 0 = 9).
Note: the constant appearance of 000 (triple zero) in our daily routine, alludes to the link with the Divine, the (favorable) conclusion of projects and stages, and the presence of spiritual guides.