How to interpret the absence of numbers in the name
The absence of numbers in the name is one of the factors to take into account when carrying out a numerological analysis or map; since it offers relevant information on qualities to be developed and lessons to be integrated.
As you will remember, one of the fundamental tools in the practice of Numerology is the alphanumeric table, in which a value is given to each of the letters of the alphabet. One of the most used alphanumeric tables by numerologists is reproduced below:
It is important to highlight that this is not the only alphanumeric table used, there are other models that grant different positions to the letters; include Master Numbers (usually number 11 and number 22); or they attribute higher values (in Kabbalistic Numerology the letter U is equal to 200).
However, to determine the absence of numbers in the name, a table like the one mentioned, or similar, is usually used, with emphasis on the numerical sequence from 1 to 9.
How to interpret the absence of numbers in the name?
If we want to identify the absence of numbers in the name, we take the individual’s name, for example: John Lee Smith, and associate each letter with its numerical value.
J O H N L E E S M I T H
1 6 8 5 3 5 5 1 4 9 2 8
When analyzing the result, it is possible to observe the lack of number 7, that is, there are no letters identified with 7, so the quality to be developed or lesson to be taken by John is associated with the number 7.
Note: in numerological studies of the name, excess numbers are also taken into account (in the case of John, 5 and 8), which refer to challenging aspects, which must be transformed to find balance.
What is hidden in this absence?
The absence of numbers in the name should not be perceived as a lack, but as an opportunity to take advantage of the potential, as long as there is the intention and the work of consciousness.
- Number 1: personal self-assertion, individuality;
- Number 2: create constructive alliances, overcome negativity;
- Number 3: express talent. Do not view the gifts of others as a threat;
- Number 4: cultivate consistency on the road to success. Reward for effort;
- Number 5: tolerance, adaptability, perseverance;
- Number 6:healthy limits. Fair distribution of responsibilities. Cooperation;
- Number 7: intuition, spirituality, trust in the intangible;
- Number 8: assertive leadership. Acceptance of changes. Financial Independence;
- Number 9: self-pity. Expression of universal love. Empathy. Connection with the Divine.
If we return to the case of John, it is possible to interpret that the absence of the number 7 in his name demands greater confidence in one’s own intuition and fully enjoying the expression of his spirituality.
Note: Let’s not forget that the absence of numbers in the name is just one, among the different channels of information that Numerology provides us, on the way to self-knowledge.
You may also like: