Love Runes: get to know secrets about your love life
Love Runes is an oracle based on the original runic oracle. It shows potentialities and weaknesses between those involved in a relationship, thus revealing whether or not they will succeed together. To learn more, stay with us and read more about love runes.
Love Runes and the original Runes
The traditional oracle of the Runes gave birth to various interpretations. Runes, besides being an oracle, is an alphabet composed of 24 letters. Its origin is millenarian and dates back to BC.
Its history originated in Scandinavia, a region that houses Sweden, Iceland, Finland, Norway and Denmark and spread throughout Europe later. Norse mythology was full of giant and fantastic Gods, with powers always very attached to nature.
It was Odin, the God of the Wind and greatest of the Vikings gods who eventually discovered the runes unintentionally. In his greatest sacrifice for the human race, he hung upside down for nine days and nine nights in a tree called Yggdrasill.
This tree was huge and had all the knowledge of the world at that time, being called up to the axis of the world. After so much suffering, for Odin was hanging and wounded by his own sword, the runes appeared to him. Before falling from the tree, he saw and managed to reach the stones called runes.
Odin then offered the stones to humans so that they could access all divine knowledge. The symbols formed an alphabet used for earthly communication and also an oracle, where humans could consult with the Divine.
The oracle also served to attract power and prosperity, so the people at that time resorted to it to know about the wars and works of the time, as the agriculture that guaranteed the subsistence of the population.
Over time, the original symbols were arranged and modified as other traditions blended. And of course the purpose of the oracle also became more comprehensive, people wanted to know about love.
To this day, love is the subject most sought after by people seeking mysticism. Revelations and tips are always welcome in this area and the love runes are not to be missed.
Love Runes and the interpretation
You can see the love runes as Tarot, for example. The consultant should be experienced in the concepts of runes in order to connect with their energy and yours.
He/She should also have a lot of wisdom to pass you the information they will gain from the runes at the moment. The most common way to use love runes is the cast with three runes.
The symbols will be the same as the original runes, always engraved in natural material such as shells, seeds, rocks and pieces of wood. The difference lies in the fact that the whole game of divination will be focused on a single subject, love.
If you have been with doubts about relationships and believe in the magic power of runes, we recommend love runes for you. Just look for someone who can be your way to consult this oracle.
Love Runes and the benefits
- Promote clarification
- Deliver wisdom
- Change behavior positively
- Enable the right harmony with the forces of love
- Express ways of peace and harmony
- Analyze reconciliations when possible
- They are therapeutic when benefiting with knowledge
- Show the strengths of the relationship to be optimized
- They give us the weaknesses of the relationship to be avoided
- Analyze the singles love life
- Study the probability of a lasting relationship to emerge
- Answer the questions of interest of the consultant
- Promote well-being and self-knowledge
- Increase self-confidence in the relationship
You may also like:
- See the runes for 2019 and find out how the year will be for you
- Birth Runes
- Interpretation of Runes: get to know how to cast this oracle
- Origins of the Runes: History and Mythology
- Meanings of the Runes: what are they trying to tell you?
- Oracles: the most famous of them all
- Oracle of Delphi: everything you need to know
- Premonition: everything you need to know