Rituals for Winter: a spiritual renovation
The Winter solstice celebrates the rising of the sun and is celebrated on the day that marks the beginning of this season. However, their energy is latent throughout the week, which can be used to perform rituals for Winter, when people are looking for luck, protection and strength for the next 3 months to come.
2024 predictions are out
Discover the stars predictions for new year!
4 Rituals for Winter to attract good energies
In some cultures, in the northern hemisphere, this day also coincides with the Christmas Spirit Day when abundance and peace are called for, just before the arrival of Christmas.
The type of clothing used during rituals for Winter includes white and black. The room must be set with white flowers and candles.
All rituals for winter can be accompanied by cleaning the house to ensure that energy is opened and there is no disturbing element in the environment.
Simple ritual for Winter
A very simple ritual for Winter, used to activate the energies, consists in writing on a paper all the things that are intended to improve or overcome and, after becoming aware of all these aspects, we must to burn the paper during that night.
Make sure that everything related to what you want to achieve is also recorded on paper and saved for the rest of the year. Visualization is essential to realize dreams.
5 wishes ritual for winter
Write your wishes and follow these procedures:
- Write five wishes on a paper and list the same number of garlics.
- A glass of water is placed next to the window, right next to the garlic and paper.
- Once the night is over, garlic and paper are taken and wrapped in a tissue.
- After three months, those that are in decomposition will be the wishes that cannot be achieved, while those that are in good condition will be those that will be achieved.
3 hour-candle ritual for Winter
Another very simple ritual for winter is to light a medium size candle for three hours during the night of the solstice. This ritual will welcome all the good vibes.
Ritual for Winter with rosemary, quartz and pepper
Build a altar with rosemary, quartz and pepper in the properly room of your house where you can find some privacy for reflection.
You may also like:
- 3 homemade rituals for Christmas season
- 4 rituals for Winter Solstice to reflect and practice
- 3 strong rituals to attract money with salt