Jade: discover its properties and purposes
Jade is known all over the world as a gemstone of high commercial value and also spiritual, because of its healing and therapeutic properties. It is a symbol of good luck and health. It is also a symbol of purity and serenity for the peoples of the East.
With great commercial value, this stone is idolized by the Chinese and Japanese who, besides appreciating its external beauty, also know the benefits that this stone can bring to our physical body, spiritual and emotional. There are two types of jade, jadeite, and Nejrite. Both have the same healing properties, however, Jadeite is more translucent and rarer, so it is more ambitious than Nejrite.
The word “jade” is derived from the Spanish hijada, which literally means flank stone. For the Chinese, it is considered a concentrated essence of love. According to Chinese wisdom when you lightly press this crystal, the sound is melodious and particular, resembling the voice of the beloved. The Chinese and the ancient Egyptians and Mexicans used to put this stone in the mouth of the dead before burial as a sign of protection.
A few things you would want to know about Jade
- Chakra: connected to the fourth chakra
- Health: brings an emotional and hormonal balance
- Indication: for various pains and inflammations
- Sign: stone indicated for all signs
- Occupation: Jade is suitable for the following professionals: communicators, educators, musicians, gardeners, nurses, farmers, military, and veterinarians.
- Type of energy: cleaning and protection
- Chemical composition: sodium, aluminum, silicate
- Main producers: Middle East, China, United States, Italy, and Russia.
There are many properties of Jade, all different colors of jade have healing properties, but each color protects a different organ. The properties common to all jades are that they enhance the existence of the person who uses it. Here are some more important properties:
For the emotional and spiritual body
- It dissipates people’s energies, works like a stone of protection
- It attracts luck
- It improves the emotional state – combined with the fourth chakra, this stone brings the balance of our emotions
- It harmonizes environments
- It increases concentration – brings peace, serenity, and calmness
For the physical body
- It is a healing stone, especially for kidney disease, contributing to our immune system
- As it promotes the development of balance, this stone helps to avoid fear and phobias
- By bringing calm and serenity, it contributes to decision-making and the quality of sleep
- It reduces symptoms of rheumatism, arthritis and stomach discomfort
- By emitting negative ions, it is widely used in anti-aging treatments
- The yellow variety is special in the treatment of diseases involving veins: clogging, thrombosis; It is also ideal for preventing swelling and is very suitable for pregnant women
- The green variety is believed to attract money, so many Orientals carry small jade stones in their wallet
You may also like:
- Protection stones for zodiac signs
- Healing gemstones: the most popular
- Onyx: discover its curative and healing properties
- Amazonite: everything you need to know