Prehnite: the stone that prevents emotional collapses
Prehnite was discovered in the 18th century. It is a stone of hydrothermal nature that normally appears as compact granular masses, in globular structures, stalactites or prismatic crystals.
One can confuse its color with moss agate or dendritic agate because none of these stones have a uniform color. Within all of them there are streaks or spots that look like small leaves. However, this stone has a fluorescent green hue and is not milky like that of the moss agate.
Receive all our tips by email!
Love Astrology? Subscribe Now and Receive Exclusive Content!
The energetic properties of Prehnite
- This is a stone that facilitates the elimination of the mechanisms of repression and evasion of its bearer. It makes you aware of the truth as it is, even if it is not pleasant. The acceptance of this reality means that the person can reinforce their own identity.
- This stone serves to generate feelings of peace and protection. It Calms the nervous system. In the case of placing it on the heart chakra or on the solar plexus chakra, it will calm states of anger or sadness.
- Its energetic power facilitates meditation. It helps both to dream and to remember the dreams we have had. And it allows us to come into contact with the deepest part of the unconscious.
- It is capable of reducing or even ending the emotional manipulations we suffer. Those to which we are strongly attached and do not want to leave behind, even though they seriously harm us.
- With its help, we can achieve harmony with nature.
- This stone eliminates the deep phobias and fears that accumulate inside us. It lets us face them and thus gain confidence in ourselves.
- It channels universal love, making us understand that all humanity actually forms a single unit.
For all this, prehnite is a stone that helps prevent emotional collapses, promotes meditation and calms the nervous system. This stone has a lot of energy, so it is advisable to clean it regularly since it is loaded with the energy that exists in the environment.
Physically, prehnite can help maintain good health of the lungs, kidneys and bladder.
It’s an excellent stone to support children during their growth because it can help them to strengthen their bones. Also, it is beneficial for the overall metabolism and can help detoxify the body.
This stone could also help reduce stomach upset, facilitate tissue repair and relieve gout.
Prehnite: uses and combinations
First of all, you can use this stone during lithotherapy sessions for occasional use but it can also be very beneficial for daily use.
For daily use, you will simply need to keep a piece of jewelry in contact with your skin.
You may also like:
- Stones for energetic cure: the best ones to use
- Stones for protection: which one to use
- Stones for love: the best crystals to use