Spiritual flu: avoid it before it consumes you
Flu is one of the most common symptoms of all diseases. When we have a flu, it’s very common we develop a fever a few days before. However, have you ever wondered about that fever you feel and then goes away unexpectedly, with no other symptoms following? Today we’ll talk a little bit more about spiritual flu.
Receive all our tips by email!
Love Astrology? Subscribe Now and Receive Exclusive Content!
Meaning of Spiritual Flu
Do you know when you begin to feel that warmth all over your body, as if a warm hand were going through your head, across your chest? Or when – out of nowhere – you get up scared in the middle of the night sweating really cold with no apparent reason?
These are some situations of how spiritual flu can arise. Sometimes we are super calm and out of nowhere this discomfort comes. It always comes loaded with thoughts of sadness or something that is putting pressure on your heart.
Causes of Spiritual Flu
One of the main causes that trigger an spiritual flu and emotional fever is anxiety. One of the most common illnesses of our century, it’s very common for us to get fever and flu when anxiety reaches its peak. You can also feel dizzy, with an headache, lack of leg strength and unbalancing.
This spiritual flu is also caused by grudges, past hurts, childhood traumas never overcome, fights with people you love, etc.
Try to remember the last discussion you had with someone close to you. Soon after, that warmth that remained in your body came precisely from the blood that rose and decided to stay, because your body in a state of stress ends up keeping all the blood, especially on the head where spiritual flu sets in.
Treatments for Spiritual Flu
The main treatment for spiritual flu and emotional fever is to calm down. But it’s not as simple as that, so you must follow some advices:
1. Have a cup of tea right after you start feeling it or if you think you will have it; for example, right after a fight.
2. Make a passion fruit juice and freeze it in ice cubes. When you feel the sentimental flu rising, suck on an ice and take a deep breath.
3. Light your mind. You better start thinking if all that you are experiencing is really worth it. Seek self-knowledge to know yourself and to know the people around you.
You may also like:
- The 7 spiritual dimensions of human bodies
- A spiritual meaning of betrayal
- Is there an energy shift in yourself? Let’s find out
- Ringing in the left ear: spiritual awakening or a medical condition?