Key tips to deal with the Moon outside its course
If you are interested in astrology, maybe you have bumped in this moon outside its course already, and you have no clue what is it all about! Astrology is a universe of knowledge, right? Despite that, this event is quite easy to understand and to manage. Although, on the downside, it’s frequent. But don’t worry, we’ll help you to find out the bright side of a moon outside its course.
The moon outside its course happens every two days, it corresponds to the moment when it’s moving from one zodiac sign to the next one. It’s a period when the moon is not making any aspects in the sky, and its duration is variable. The moon outside its course can happen from a few minutes to long hours. Therefore, sometimes it will be more intense than others.
So it means that sometimes the moon is not in any sign, and it also has an effect on you. What is that effect? That’s what you are going to find out, and we added some tips to help you out.
Moon outside its course consequences
The moon outside its course reflects on your energy, and on your actions.
If you pay close attention, you will realize that when the moon is outside its course, you feel less energy, maybe some headaches, and things don’t flow that well. It can be that a lot of unpredictable things happen and you can’t achieve what you needed to. It doesn’t need to be something big, sometimes from losing your keys to a lot of traffic, you arrive half an hour late to a meeting with a friend. Or you need to send a that important email, and your internet stops working for 45 minutes. Rings a bell?
Summarizing, you can feel: things aren’t flowing; the need to rest; you can’t focus; unpredictable happenings; things don’t work out even though you put a lot of effort.
We have some key tips to deal with the moon outside its course.
5 tips to deal with the Moon outside its course
- Don’t despair: you’ll probably feel that nothing works, and easy to feel despair and that you should just give up on everything. Remember, this influence only lasts for a couple of hours, and soon everything will feel lighter again. Breath in, breath out!
- Take it easy: despite modern society makes you feel you need to be highly productive and efficient all the time, no one is, and we are all just human beings. Take it easy, do the tasks that don’t need so much effort and decision-making skills.
- Pay attention: if you need to be somewhere in a precise time, leave the house much earlier than what you would normally do; if you have a test, or need to sign some contract, anything that is important, prepare at least the double you would normally do.
- Avoid big purchases: or decisions. It’s better to search, read reviews, weight pros, and cons, but wait to make the decision.
- Be patient with yourself: if your stomach or head hurts, if you don’t feel like talking to people, or you are tired, just be patient. Remember, you can’t just be rude to everyone, you still need to be gentle and loving, but you can ask someone to talk a few hours later, or if possible, do your work later. With time you can learn how to manage it.
Taking advantage of it
We all have different lives, and to each of us, the process of integrating the knowledge in our days will be distinct. The best way to take advantage of the moon outside its course is to take it easy, relax more, and align with yourself. Despite that, some people have a schedule they are stuck to, and might need to develop more sublime techniques.
In any case, let the big tasks, important conversations, purchases for the other days, and plan softer tasks for when the moon is outside of course. Be patient with yourself, try and fail, with time you’ll find out the best way for you to integrate this motion in your life.