How to clean the pineal gland
How to clean the pineal gland? Back in 1600, the renowned philosopher René Descartes referred to the pineal gland as “the main seat of the soul”. That feeling is still alive today. The pineal gland is crucial for spiritual health.
Unfortunately, there are many toxins in our modern environment that reduce the efficiency of the gland. A major threat comes from fluoride – a compound found at alarming levels in everyday products like water and toothpaste.
Exposure to fluoride leads to what we call pineal gland calcification. When the gland is calcified, fluoride (or other toxins, such as heavy metals) it accumulate and crystallize therein.
Before taking a look into how to clean the pineal gland (million dollar question), let’s explore the spiritual and physical benefits of a properly functioning pineal gland.
Main Functions of the Pineal Gland
The pineal glands benefits come mainly from the hormone melatonin. Although several parts of our body produce melatonin, it comes mainly from our pineal gland.
Maintenance of circadian rhythm
Your circadian rhythm is what helps you wake up and sleep at about the same time each day. This rhythm only works when the pineal gland is secreting melatonin correctly. Calcification prevents this by blocking pinealocytes from the gland – the cells responsible for melatonin secretion.
A number of studies have shown that melatonin from the pineal gland plays a key role in regulating your body temperature. This effect is at the root of the gland’s spiritual and hypnotic functions.
Due to their potential for hypnosis, melatonin supplements do require a prescription in some countries.
Increase energy awareness
There is a reason why your pineal gland is called “the third eye“.
Evolution has realized that our two eyes can handle ‘vision’ very well. Thus, the pineal gland or “third eye” has become, among other things, a receptor of light and energy.
Melatonin plays a role in this, keeping you relaxed. The pineal gland additionally synthesizes another chemical called DMT – also known as “the spirit molecule”. DMT helps you to dream and have out of body experiences.
Considering all this, it’s not difficult to see why cleaning the pineal gland is the key to staying spiritually awake. So, now that you know why this gland is so important, let’s discuss 2 ways to keep it functioning smoothly.
Cleaning your Pineal Gland
Meditation can help you open your entire chakral system – including the important third eye.
Here is a simple meditation for descaling your pineal gland:
- Sit in a comfortable, relaxed position;
- Inhale deeply and observe the fullness of your lungs while holding your breath as much as possible;
- Relax your mind and focus on the sensations in your third eye (the space on your forehead, located between your eyes);
- Exhale while continuing to focus on your third eye;
- Repeat this, in order to increase your knowledge. Pay attention to the many sounds and sensations around you;
- After a few cycles, allow yourself to return to the present moment. Repeat this exercise daily and, over time, your pineal gland function will improve.
Massage of the Pineal Gland
Put two fingers together and press them against your third eye. Keep your fingers there for two minutes, while breathing deeply. Do this regularly and you’ll begin to see the world through much more relaxed, accepting eyes.
You may also like:
- Meditation for expansion: put yourself in perspective
- Meditation for acceptance: develop your self-knowledge
- Learn how to start Transcendental Meditation