How to unlock the fourth chakra, Anahata
How to unlock the fourth chakra? Before answering this question, it is important to talk about this chakra, where it is located, its color and its meaning. Indeed, the Heart chakra is in the upper part of the body and is linked to mental properties.
- Sanskrit name: Anahata;
- Meaning: inaudible sound;
- Location: on the sternum, between the two breasts (at the nipples level);
- Color: green.
The Heart chakra is the center of balance between the first three chakras, the chakras that concern the physical, and the last three, which concern the spiritual.
It is the center of the Heart’s energies: love, whether passionate or familial, generosity, friendship, and empathy. It also represents spiritual love, that is to say divine love and love for creation, for life. In the Catholic religion, the heart chakra is represented by the heart of Christ beating in the religion’s followers.
This chakra offers us the opportunity to give and receive, to feel compassion, but also to love ourselves and to have self-esteem.
2024 predictions are out
Discover the stars predictions for new year!
How to unlock the fourth chakra?
If this Chakra is blocked or unbalanced, you must therefore stimulate it in order to keep it open. So, to unlock the fourth chakra, different solutions exist:
- Use and wear stones that are associated with the Heart Chakra: tourmaline, jade, emerald, amazonite, malachite and aventurine;
- Meditate, sit down and position your right hand at the middle of the chest while singing YAM;
- Learn to express your feelings better, to open up to others;
- Listen to warm music with instruments such as the guitar, cello, violin, birdsong or the sound of a river;
- Choose activities that are very close to your heart (stroll in the great outdoors, moments shared with animals…);
- Take back your dreams, nothing is impossible;
- Do not judge the actions of others and do not project your own reflection on the other;
- Perform some yoga postures such as the warrior, the candle, the fish, the cobra, the camel and all other positions that allow you to open the chest.
How does the heart chakra work?
The heart chakra appears to be quite simple, as it is directly related to emotions, qualities that affect emotional feeling. In fact, we think that it is enough to love your neighbor, to have empathy and to listen to live in full harmony. Of course, it is through these things that you will be able to show compassion, selflessness, friendship, esteem and love.
However, remember that the love you are about to give begins with you. Before you can give to others, it is essential that you love yourself. You cannot be open and listen to others optimally if you don’t love yourself. Also, in this case, it is impossible to love others. It is like giving someone something you don’t have.
Knowing how the chakras work requires understanding that everything is a question of balance. The fluids that circulate in your body through the energy points or chakras must be perfectly balanced.
When we start to live through the Heart Chakra, we understand that everything is connected. So when we give to others, we give to ourselves. It is our ability to receive, and to give. Also, to let go and to confide that the divinity will lead us in the right direction.
We really have a bright team around us who is just waiting for the signal to intervene. It helps us to transform the energies that block us. We are developing confidence that our bright team will respond to our request.
You may also like:
- Stones for the 4th chakra: balance and well-being
- How to unlock the third chakra, Manipura
- How to unlock the fifth chakra, Vishuddha