Stones for the 2nd chakra: how to choose them
Energy treatments are delicate. It all starts from the personal or intuitive resonance existing between the symptom, the chakra associated with the problem you wish to treat and the stones which act on the respective chakra. Each chakra is linked to one or more stones. Thus each stone must balance or magnify each energy center on which we work. Discover the different stones for the 2nd chakra and its balance.
Stones for the 2nd chakra
To balance it, there is a group of stones for the 2nd chakra. A central orange stone, carnelian, combined with other stones will ensure a good energy balance for Svadhisthana. Furthermore, we advise you to work this Chakra if you have previously aligned the Root Chakra.
Indeed, the Chakras resonate in a whole. For this reason, balance is only achieved if all of your energies are flowing through all of your Chakras.
In this case, stones for the 2nd chakra include citrine, carnelian, orange calcite. The moon stone better known as moonstone is very useful in combination with carnelian and shungite.
Meaning of the sacred chakra
Above all, the sacred chakra, called Svadhisthana in Sanskrit, is the second of the seven energy centers present inside your body. It is located on the stomach, 5 cm below the navel and radiates forward.
In Kundalini Yoga, the Svadhisthana represents a lotus with 6 petals of orange color influencing:
- Your emotions, relation with others, sharing, pleasures, and desires;
- Sexuality, procreation, vitality, and joy of living;
- Self-esteem and relationship to money.
With this in mind, the sacred chakra is the gateway to the Kundalini energy; it corresponds to the beginning of the human being’s development, thanks to these tastes. Furthermore, it is a source of vitality, not only for the etheric or energetic body (second of the seven subtle bodies), but also for the emotional body (third subtle body).
Also, this energy center is linked to the fluids in your body that transmit life: circulation, reproduction, sexuality and elimination.
Signs of health and symptoms of unbalance
- Balance: creativity, sensuality, fulfilled sexuality, magnetism, joie de vivre, playful curiosity, empathy, rich relationships, living your emotions as a driving force. It is the seat of the vital force, the emotions, the sensations, the sexual energy, the impulses.
- Links: affective, feelings of blame, impression of exercising control over our authority, money, creativity, sex, life from 7 to 14 years old
- In harmony: trust in others, contact with their emotions.
- Deficiency: shyness, lack of insurance, lack of naturalness, and withdrawal into oneself. Also, compensatory behaviors, coldness, refusal of sexual intercourse or touching and caressing. Other symptoms include frigidity, impotence, fear of others, blocking due to a strict or prudish education prohibiting the subject of sex.
- In excess: excessive ambition, manipulation, hyperemotivity, sexual obsession, sexual bulimia, nymphomania, act without communion. Sex commercials, exaggeration of unfulfilled fantasies, frustration.
Harmonization exercise of the sacred chakra
To balance your sacred Chakra with the combination of stones stated above, you must be in a quiet place without disturbing elements. You must have 15 to 20 minutes to practice this meditation exercise. Lie down and relax, place the minerals below the navel.
Finally, focus on the minerals and your body to link them through your mind. Don’t think of anything else and don’t let anything distract you.
You may also like:
- Aura cleansing ritual: why you should do it
- Healing gemstones: the most popular
- Forest bathing: why you should try it