Astral hell of Pisces
The astral hell of Pisces happens during the 30 days before your birthday. Therefore, it starts between the 21st of January to the 20th of January. During this time, the most difficult aspects of your sign are in the spotlight, making life harder both for the natives and the ones around.
For a Pisces during this period, a lot of self-doubts come to light, insecurities, and depressive tendencies, followed by a will of running for a world of illusion. But there is both a purpose for those feelings and a way to deal with this time. The universe gives you the right challenges for you to achieve your full potential!
Keep reading and find out why and how to survive the astral hell of Pisces.
Astral hell of Pisces
The astral hell is undoubtedly a challenging period, but you can think of it in a different way. During the astral hell, you are asked to substitute action for reflection. Through it, you’ll see patterns of your life, and understand some highlights that will lead you to figure out your future.
Although you might try to run away from that tour inside your own mind, if you resist to it during the astral hell, everything will be harder. The more you resist, the harder it gets, so the best thing to do is to surrender to the flow of life.
Every year, by the time of your birthday, you have the chance to close a cycle of your life and move on to a new chapter. Consequently, you need to let go of some parts of your life, such as patterns, emotions, situations, resentments, people, and to choose where you want to invest your energy for the future.
As we said, your most challenging characteristics, will be more visible.
Most likely, the following aspects will be showing off:
- A tendency to depression or depressive moments. Even if you are the kind of Pisces that is usually up there laughing and making everyone happy, during this time it might get harder to keep that attitude. Remember, it’s ok to be sad sometimes.
- A desire for risky behaviors with alcohol, drugs, sex, or another type of addictions. You might feel that these choices will cheer you up, but the consequences will be negative.
- A crying Pisces is something normal, right? But during this time, your tears seem to be ready to fall off your face for any little thing. Crying is good, so if you need it, just let it flow. In any case, tell people that you are sensitive and they don’t need to panic about your reaction.
- You complain a lot during this time. If it’s sunny you complain if it’s raining you complain, and that goes on and on for everything.
- The natives of Aquarius represent your astral hell and consequently are the ones you will have more difficulties dealing with. You can expect misunderstandings.
Astral hell of Pisces will be four intense weeks. In moments of clarity, you’ll realize how hard it is for others to handle you sometimes. The only thing that’s left for you to do, is to trust in life and let it flow.
Surrender to the vibes that ask you to look deep inside and be with yourself, but do not drown. Don’t let yourself be blind by the need to be always right, otherwise, you won’t grow stronger out of it. Adding to that, keep in mind that this period will soon be over, and all the struggles have a reason. Embrace the attitude to learning from it.
Align with who you truly self are and access your intuition, which is essential for the new cycle that is about to arrive.
Make the best out of your astral hell
The astral hell corresponds to the period of time when the transiting Sun makes a semi-square to your natal Sun. It’s when the things that you don’t need to take with you to the future are revealed. It’s a moment to make space for the new.
Therefore, plan that extra time to contemplate, to think. Organize your ideas, take some time off, or at least moments to take care of yourself and relax. Align with your truest self and things will get easier and smoother. By the end, you’ll appreciate such a beautiful moment of growth and opportunity.
A few things that will help you:
- Plan activities that make you feel happy (and avoid sad movies);
- Invest in therapy, especially if you have had depressive episodes in the past;
- Let the artist in you come out, expression through art will play an amazing role in your balance.
Dear Pisces, despite the fact that everything will soon fall into place and all the struggles and challenges will show its meaning, you need to be strong for a moment. As much as possible, give yourself a break and keep doing your best every day. Surrender to the magic of the universe and to its timings.