What to do when Mercury retrograde ends
Among all the articles written about retrogradation, what about one that covers what to do when Mercury retrograde ends? That’s exactly what is missing and we want to give you a hand organizing your agenda.
As you know, Mercury retrograde as an overall influence on the universe. The technological bugs increase, people report more misunderstandings, regrets of big changes, and those small mistakes when buying traveling tickets, for example. Generally, it’s a time for slowing down, be extremely careful with communications, and not the right time to big acquisitions.
Above all, it’s time to think carefully about what you want, the way you express yourself and where is your life going. It’s not something to be scared about. Embrace Mercury retrograde, and then, enjoy its end. Find out how!
What to do when Mercury retrograde ends?
The question everyone has on their heads, “What to do when Mercury retrograde ends?” has an answer. But before that, we have to share bad news.
Ok, they are not exactly bad, but they could be better. First of all, the first and the last day of the retrograde motion are the strongest ones. And second, there is something called the retrogradation shadow, which means the influence stays around even when Mercury retrograde ends. The retrograde shadow lasts for less than a week.
That means our guide for what to do when Mercury retrograde ends, is actually valid only a few days after the official end date.
Double-check your action from the last three weeks
Mercury goes retrograde but your life didn’t stop, right? That means you maybe had to buy a new computer, plane tickets, a visual transformation, and so on. The same applies to important conversations. The first thing to do is to double-check all of that. It means, in case you find any errors, you might still have the chance to work it out and solve it quickly.
If you had any hard conversation during Mercury retrograde, one of the first things we advise you when thinking what to do when Mercury retrograde ends is to review those conversations. Whether it was written or face to face, review what you said and what the other person said. Consider misunderstandings, and if needed, now is the right time to go back to that person and work it out.
New adventures when Mercury retrograde ends
One advice we give you is to check out every year Mercury retrograde dates and plan according to it. For you to understand it better, we’ll write down a few things of what to do when Mercury retrograde ends:
- Presentation: if you have to make an important presentation in your company, do it once Mercury retrograde ends.
- Small trips: Mercury is connected to house 3, which is the house of small travels. If you want to have a romantic break, a weekend on the beach, of a week in the countryside, the chances it goes well are better after Mercury retrogrades. (Exceptionally, if you want to spend some time alone and think about your life, it can be nice to do it while Mercury retrograde. If you do so, consider that you won’t find answers during this time, instead, it is like taking a break to slow down and breathe).
- Launches: you have a new project to put out there in the world? Wait until Mercury retrograde ends!
- Commercial acquisitions: you need to buy a car, a house, a computer, tickets for a long trip and you had the chance to wait and not do it while Mercury was retrograde. Now it’s time to review what you thought and make a decision. Ask yourself, do I still want this? If the answer is still yes, then go for it!
- Visual changes: cut or dye your hair, get a tattoo, a cosmetic surgery, those are the things to do after the backward motion of our dear planet. But before doing it, please check if you still want it and be honest about the answer.
What else? If you took your time to slow down during Mercury retrograde, make sure you get out of your shell when it’s over. Go out, talk to people, throw a party with your best friends. Enjoy it!