MERCURY RETROGRADE 2024: check the dates, forecasts, and get ready!
Are you ready for a new season of the most famous series on astrology? Mercury retrograde 2024 always guarantees good episodes! Sometimes it’s not so novel, but it’s certain that with each retrograde we learn to deal with the situation better. So I hope that this year you’ll at least be able to eat popcorn while watching the massacre unfold, because you – who are here reading this – will already be better prepared than a lot of people.
Receive all our tips by email!
Love Astrology? Subscribe Now and Receive Exclusive Content!
Mercury Retrograde 2024, are you a fan or a detractor?
Unfortunately, poor Mercury, due to its retrograde movements, has ended up expanding its community of detractors, but I hope I can show you just how important this is, especially during a retrograde period, and maybe convert you into a fan.
Starting with her role in astrology, she is responsible for everything to do with communication. In other words, a lot of things! It’s about the way you think, the way you express yourself, dialogue, the flow of messages, information and data, short trips and journeys. It goes from a conversation with the doorman to a property purchase contract; it goes from a leaflet handed out in the street to an information board inside an airport; it goes from downloading a file to a business meeting. And so on… So, to start with: yes, this is a VERY important planet.
This is the main reason why it is one of the planets most affected by retrogradation, but is this necessarily a bad thing? These days, with everything moving so fast (both internally and externally), it might be a good idea to put the brakes on from time to time. Always see it as an opportunity, because that’s what it’s all about. Imagine you’re in an out-of-control car and you’re driving like a madman, unable to brake, avoid situations or make quick decisions, without even having the time to look around you, and then this planet comes along and gives you the opportunity to slam on the brakes. It’s a relief, isn’t it?
Don’t forget that the stars are like guides, bearing much wisdom for those who are open to understanding them. That’s why we’re offering you some initial advice on how to prepare for the approach of a Mercury retrograde, and we’ll go on to analyse each of the retrogrades occurring in 2024.
- Don’t create resistance – Whatever Mercury Retrograde “makes difficult” may have a reason, and even if you don’t realise it at the time, be receptive. Use your creativity to find a solution or be open to what this new, unplanned path has to offer.
- Practise being present – Confusion is more common during this time, so it’s a good opportunity to practise doing one thing at a time and paying full attention to what you’re doing, which also promotes patience and reduces anxiety.
- Incorporate good humour – Things take on the weight we give them, so breathe (don’t panic) and see that lightness is the best way forward. Some situations can be comical or dramatic depending on how you look at them.
MERCURY 2024 DEMOTION DATES
You may also like:
- 3 powerful prayers for a light-filled new year
- Psalms for Prosperity in 2024: Learning to be Happy!
- 3 Psalms to attract and exercise love in 2024